Total Quality Management
The principles of “Total Quality Management”(TQM) are applied to the entire Camozzi Organisation. We are committed to continually improving quality and performance, with our customers’ expectations being not only meet but preferably exceeded.
At its core, Total Quality Management (TQM) is a “management” approach, which helps to secure long-term success.
TQM examines the overall quality measures used by a company including managing design and development, quality control and maintenance, quality improvement and quality assurance.
TQM considers all quality measures at all levels and involves all company employees.
At Camozzi all members of our organization actively participate in improving processes, products, services as well as the internal culture.
The following principles focus on increasing quality and productivity and are central to the implementation of TQM
• Focus on customer satisfaction
• Create a culture of continuous improvement of products and services
• Break down all barriers between departments
• Constantly improve all planning, production and service processes
• Establish structured training programmes to encourage self improvement Institute on the job training
• Make everyone feel part of the transformation
• Adopt and institute leadership
• Eliminate waste and inefficiencies